Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy VII Remake REJOICE!
Question 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIQlz6lk..._933025921

-Fan boy scream-
:O
*screams until neighbor dogs are annoyed* it looks so friggin' goooooooood!
Wasn't a fan of 7, never will be, but it does look decent.
Of course the story is second-rate, characters one-dimensional, and combat far from intuitive- but this game is the reason I grew to love RPGs as much as I do- because 7-8 year old me didn't understand good story telling and was simply entranced.

Nostalgia is a powerful thing.

Now I need to get a PS4...
I will probably get it just cause it is a FF title and is a classic, but VII was never high on my list...I will take the earlier ones over the later ones. VI is still my favorite, I just wonder if they will have any added content.
Actually, word is that since they're still doing an hd port of 7 to the ps4, the remake will be a reimagining of the original story. So one game for people who loved the original as it was, and another for those who want something new with familiar faces.
(06-17-2015, 03:11 PM)dairius_chi Wrote: Actually, word is that since they're still doing an hd port of 7 to the ps4, the remake will be a reimagining of the original story. So one game for people who loved the original as it was, and another for those who want something new with familiar faces.

I actually kinda hope so. Change it up a bit. Keep us guessing.
Director of the remake are thinking of doing others too. Specifically noted 5 and 6 XD
I'd like that, I'd love if they did IV too but... well it already got a DS remake, and a sequel, so unlikely :p