Knight
Medic
Monk
Necromancer
Red Mage
Summoner
Thief
White Mage
Hey, any chance you still have a copy of the Fighter when it had the Fighter Talents that worked with ranged attacks?
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger
(03-10-2013, 09:52 PM)chaoticangel97 Wrote: Hey, any chance you still have a copy of the Fighter when it had the Fighter Talents that worked with ranged attacks?

Not anymore Sad
Alright, I doubted you'd kept it but I figured I'd ask anyway. Thanks for the quick answer.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger
Updated to Pathfinder.
Should the beastmasters have martial weapons or druid weapons. Says only simple weapons but I would think of them like rangers who have martial weapons. With the full BAB it seems like a martial class like barbarians that also have martial weapons. Is my concept off a bit? Who are some of the best examples in FF that only use simple weapons? Thanks everyone.
(06-08-2013, 09:26 PM)Zeth Wrote: Should the beastmasters have martial weapons or druid weapons. Says only simple weapons but I would think of them like rangers who have martial weapons. With the full BAB it seems like a martial class like barbarians that also have martial weapons. Is my concept off a bit? Who are some of the best examples in FF that only use simple weapons? Thanks everyone.

Urmogo the yeti from ff6 used a club ... sometimes , queena ff9 used a fork,
<(°_°^) (^°_°^) (^°_°)>
Quina wa a Qu, which meant he had access to Qu Battle Forks
I think of Quina as a blue mage but rarely used he/she because the gender issue confused and frustrated me. Smile I know. I'm so prude.