Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?)
Due to oncoming inspirations and the ability to use my left hand again i want to begin working on Children of Hydalyen again and continue it from the prologue campaign i had a few months back.

Summary: The imperial magistrate of Arkadia has crushed the Rabanastre resistance and their summoners, when the summoners refused to lend their power to the Magistrate for their own use when called on, the Imperials had King Feon kidnapped and assassinated over the news and broadcasted across the world to show what happens to those who defy them. This sparked the Eidolin(Eikon) war that lasted 10 years. Filled with battles with Edolins VS. Magitek, the Imperials rarely was able to break the summoners lines.

The Elder Summoner Misa however fell 5 years in to Judge Airon when he felled her Eidolin: Odin. Leaving High Summoner Irrleia to take her place. However 3 months before present time the war ended, The Imperial claimed to break through and destroyed all of Rabanastre's major cities in one fell swoop. Bastok, San'doria, Windurst, and the capital Dalmascus killing King Balian However rumors of dark forces instead, plague the ears of the populace.

The last line of Resistance of Rabanastre has is a group known as the Crusaders, lead by the second in command of the now destroyed Order of the White raven, and filed with he ranks of its survivors and those who still wish to fight for Rabanastre and their freedom over the imperials new clutches. It is also believed all the summoners have been wiped out. Some say one still remains.

Alright a lot longer than i thought it would be, sorry bout that and any typos.

If you are interested let me know or pm me, i know i already have at least 1 player, i can start with one more (and ill probably play an npc to help there) though id prefer 3-4.

I will be using Roll20 and be talking through Skype so please have a mic.
I don't care if your a newbie or experienced. Just let me know if your new.
I'd like to do the games on Tuesdays at 3-4(perhaps earlier ) to 8pm (EST)

Starting Level: 3rd

Starting Gil: 3k

Point Buy- 30 (1 for 1)(Yes i like to live dangerously)

Classes: I pretty much allow all classes except Necromancer and Summoner, those are a definite not doable.
Talk with me about archetypes before choosing them. Also i don't like more than one person of the same class so first come first serve to class. (I know that sounds dumb i have my own personal reasons why, unless you are just dying to play the class, im not a strict guy i break easy.)

Edit: Also Any good aligned only.
I willllll have a day before first game day to have a get together get everyone situated and try to explain the world and get you up to date and go over characters and back-stories if you want an to help out any new guys and just to have fun and talk over stuff.

I think that pretty much covers it, any questions ask away.
Boo, if only it wasn't a Sunday. But have fun anyways Smile
(03-03-2015, 09:34 PM)Viladin Wrote: Boo, if only it wasn't a Sunday. But have fun anyways Smile

I can always try to do a work around. Sunday nights are just a guarantee for me. If you'd like to join and need a better day i can try for it Smile
Mondays (any time) and Tuesdays (Morn/Afternoon) are the best for me.
(03-03-2015, 10:00 PM)Viladin Wrote: Mondays (any time) and Tuesdays (Morn/Afternoon) are the best for me.

Mmk I may be able to do tuesdays past 6 or 7? Ill have to request for work to be sure.
I'm in already you know this Kid.!
(03-03-2015, 10:26 PM)Doc Korosu Wrote: I'm in already you know this Kid.!

I already counted you lol
(03-03-2015, 10:13 PM)NeloAngelo Wrote:
(03-03-2015, 10:00 PM)Viladin Wrote: Mondays (any time) and Tuesdays (Morn/Afternoon) are the best for me.

Mmk I may be able to do tuesdays past 6 or 7? Ill have to request for work to be sure.

I usually have to be in bed by 9pm CST on Tuesday because I have work at 5am in the morning the next day. So earlier the day the better.
(03-04-2015, 12:08 AM)Viladin Wrote:
(03-03-2015, 10:13 PM)NeloAngelo Wrote:

I usually have to be in bed by 9pm CST on Tuesday because I have work at 5am in the morning the next day. So earlier the day the better.

Mmk I'll see what i can do
If you wouldn't mind myself as an addition, I'd much appreciate it..although I'm prone to hang heavily on the neutral side when it must be a "good" aligned..
(03-04-2015, 02:08 AM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: If you wouldn't mind myself as an addition, I'd much appreciate it..although I'm prone to hang heavily on the neutral side when it must be a "good" aligned..

More than welcome. I don't think it will be a problem.

OK so far as I know Tuesdays are good or at least I requested it off and the boss said ya so we will see. I'll change it
(03-04-2015, 10:08 AM)NeloAngelo Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 02:08 AM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: If you wouldn't mind myself as an addition, I'd much appreciate it..although I'm prone to hang heavily on the neutral side when it must be a "good" aligned..

OK so far as I know Tuesdays are good or at least I requested it off and the boss said ya so we will see. I'll change it

The good aligned is mostly for me because my characters turn out to be evil sometimes. Because as Nelo says "Im a dick"
(03-04-2015, 07:11 PM)Doc Korosu Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 10:08 AM)NeloAngelo Wrote:

The good aligned is mostly for me because my characters turn out to be evil sometimes. Because as Nelo says "Im a dick"

well besides that you are (lol) i need good aligned people for the campaign not evil dark knights who want to plunge the world into darkness and be the face of evil. Otherwise it will be disastorific. Its a very "hero" oriented campaign.
I generally play lawful evil heros though...
(03-04-2015, 08:38 PM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: I generally play lawful evil heros though...

If you really want ill allow you to be neutral i just have to draw the line at evil. With that ill have to def say no kefkanites (which i wasn't expecting anyone to be)
(03-04-2015, 08:59 PM)NeloAngelo Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 08:38 PM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: I generally play lawful evil heros though...

If you really want ill allow you to be neutral i just have to draw the line at evil. With that ill have to def say no kefkanites (which i wasn't expecting anyone to be)

Nelo you know damn well I've wanted to play one, but have never been able too. But if Frozen play lawful evil, I normally stick to anything Chaotic, what does Viladin play that's what im wondering.
Hey Nelo, Skype?
I would find this when it's probably too late to join, eh? Hehe, well have fun! This sounds interesting.
"Everyone get out. This'll take a while."
-The worst thing to hear after the result of a roll (Count:5)
(03-04-2015, 09:04 PM)Doc Korosu Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 08:59 PM)NeloAngelo Wrote:

Nelo you know damn well I've wanted to play one, but have never been able too. But if Frozen play lawful evil, I normally stick to anything Chaotic, what does Viladin play that's what im wondering.

I completely understand. I havent been able to play in one either Smile

(03-05-2015, 07:23 PM)darrel378 Wrote: I would find this when it's probably too late to join, eh? Hehe, well have fun! This sounds interesting.

I still got room for one more Smile After that im full. your more than welcome. just pm me
Alright we are currently now full! I'll post if a spot opens Smile