Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?)
(03-08-2015, 06:10 AM)Doc Korosu Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 06:08 AM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: Meanwhile, I'm a moogle blue mage, who has sworn off all forms of conventional weaponry, and is just hoping that our party appreciates the most "improvised" of tactics.

That's still great and ridiculous it's the prefect party.

The prefect party? I assume this means we must talk in snooty British accents when in character Tongue
"Everyone get out. This'll take a while."
-The worst thing to hear after the result of a roll (Count:5)
(03-08-2015, 08:12 PM)darrel378 Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 06:10 AM)Doc Korosu Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 06:08 AM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: Meanwhile, I'm a moogle blue mage, who has sworn off all forms of conventional weaponry, and is just hoping that our party appreciates the most "improvised" of tactics.

That's still great and ridiculous it's the prefect party.

The prefect party? I assume this means we must talk in snooty British accents when in character Tongue

Hmm.. maybe if we were looking for a grail....
Mumble server info posted in the campaign thread of roll20.
(03-09-2015, 09:38 AM)Viladin Wrote: Mumble server info posted in the campaign thread of roll20.

What is mumble like anyway vill? I've never used it before.
(03-09-2015, 09:43 AM)Doc Korosu Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 09:38 AM)Viladin Wrote: Mumble server info posted in the campaign thread of roll20.

What is mumble like anyway vill? I've never used it before.

Its like any other voice chat server. Though, Mumble reduces background sounds for better quality.

Go here and download it: www.mumble.com
Was gonna ask about that today lol We will get together tomorrow for prep to go over characters/backgrounds get tokens for everyone and go over world abit more in detail and get us into mumble and answer anyone's questions and whatever els i need to go over. I need to make a list. And i probably wont. But i might...

I'll try to be on about 3(est). I understand Darrel might not be on until 4? We will see.

If we have time (and if i got it done) i may even start us into the starting city if you guys want. But first true sessions hopefully will be ready next week.
Yeah, sorry about that. My last class on those days ends at a quarter to 4, so I'll be on around then.
Question Numero Uno:

Would there by chance be a carpenter in town?

Question Numero Duece:

Would he happen to sell sharp nails, that I may or may not be using as improvised traps?
(03-09-2015, 05:56 PM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: Question Numero Uno:

Would there by chance be a carpenter in town?

Question Numero Duece:

Would he happen to sell sharp nails, that I may or may not be using as improvised traps?

I wouldnt see why not Smile
Totally legit question; do caltrops require a standard action, or can i scatter them behind me as I walk?

Also, allowing purchase of spells for memorization? Matters a bit more for me than Frozen, but I understand if you don't want to give that many options to me.

And for everyone in the party, you guys want me to buy a Cure Materia? I can afford it, but I probably can't use it well. Otherwise I'll just grab a couple of elemental materia.
(03-09-2015, 06:55 PM)darrel378 Wrote: Totally legit question; do caltrops require a standard action, or can i scatter them behind me as I walk?

Also, allowing purchase of spells for memorization? Matters a bit more for me than Frozen, but I understand if you don't want to give that many options to me.

And for everyone in the party, you guys want me to buy a Cure Materia? I can afford it, but I probably can't use it well. Otherwise I'll just grab a couple of elemental materia.

Id say standard it doesnt say but gatta say that.

You may purchase the scrolls to learn them as you can afford.
If you all don't mind me streaming this campaign, I'd love to do it. I'm currently getting it set up to go.
I'm cool with it. Just link the twitch page here so we can laugh at ourselves later.
Of course.

This will suprise you...

www.twitch.tv/thefrozenmoogle

"The life of a Blue Mage is one of agony, and ecstasy. The ability to harness the destruction that mauled you, is like none other." - TFM, Blue Mage Extraordinaire of FFd20
I never would have seen it coming Big Grin

And that quote is quite apropos.
Long as everyone els is fine with it.
That is why I'm asking here.

"The life of a Blue Mage is one of agony, and ecstasy. The ability to harness the destruction that mauled you, is like none other." - TFM, Blue Mage Extraordinaire of FFd20
By the way Moogle, I think you might like this.

http://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-XII-I...lthier.png

Blue Mage/Sky Pirate ftw.
* I like that picture alot.
Added the handouts Limsa Lominsa and The mist. Id like the mages to read the mist especially and i know moogle will be interested in Limsa. I put them in a folder as well so it wont be so cluttered.