Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angelo Armories
I know I started this project a few months ago in the suggestion box, and haven't quite got much done with it, but i just noticed the Nih's Creations thread.(I really don't look around as much as I should) Their creations seem far better and simpler as far as layout for the weapons so it inspired me to convert some of the stuff i made before into it for simplicity, and add my gunblade list. I'll try to add more as the inspirations come.

I also want to work on armor, as I see a lot of times its asked for. I also have a few ideas of Legendary artifacts id like to make. The weapons and such will go off the same layout as Nih did and added my own touch like Unique Functions to some.

Please note: These are only guidelines. I may not be the best balancer or item maker but these are made from spurts of inspiration and of how I personally feel they are balanced, of course I'll change my mind and change them, but hey if you think an armor or weapon is out of balance but like the idea, fix it up to where you think it will work for you.

9/18/15: Hello! I have returned. I renamed the thread as i have updated some different things into it and will put stuff thats not only considered, legendary in here. Today i have added weapon accessories. No one uses any from what i see and i had some.. like 2 ideas. Let me know our ideas too.

Attached Files
.pdf   Legendary Artifacts.pdf (Size: 272.79 KB / Downloads: 99)
.pdf   Legendary Weapons.pdf (Size: 365.2 KB / Downloads: 124)
.pdf   Legendary Armor.pdf (Size: 343.7 KB / Downloads: 94)
.pdf   Weapon Accessories.pdf (Size: 10.29 KB / Downloads: 67)
Updated Artifacts heavily, sorry for that rubbish I gave you.. Also Vil, i cant remove attachments. When i try to remove it just posts the post as is. It did that to me before but thought i was just crazy. Maybe I am crazy? I was able to however update the original Artifacts PDF.
It won't let me either. Screwy bug I guess.
(01-15-2015, 04:56 PM)Viladin Wrote: It won't let me either. Screwy bug I guess.

Just worked it out, had to go to "View my attachment" list and delete them from there. Odd but if it works it works.

Just added some Armors, i know its asked about alot. I really want to make a full set for the Gilgamesh armor, thought about making it work that way. I'm lazy right now though. Going to go play some ARR to think about it.
Okay fixed some things:

Artifacts:
Fixed the name of the Artifacts sheet (That was killing me inside) and Changed Black Materias Supernova lvl 3 name to Doomsday and made it shadow damage.

Armor:
Converted the armor into the pathfinder armor as Vil did. However with that, i got rid of Soul of Yang and Aeon Robes since there isn't cloth anymore. I'll move those over into legendary weapons or perhaps make the Aeons Robes LB an artifact.
Weapons:
Changed Save the Queens LB thunder slashes stun to only 1 round instead of 1d4
Also changed Save the Goddess' LB Lightning strike from 2d8 damage to 1d12. i actually may drop it again not sure yet.

Also went ahead and added a new weapon. I regret NOTHING!

Masamune
Description: A large katana enveloped in magical energy. Many claim it is a sword of one of the greatest warriors to walk the earth. Some say a one winged angel wielded it in attempt to destroy the world. Whether or not it’s that very sword, you can’t help but feel the power that radiates off of it. The weapon its self has no scabbard and gives off an eerie ring when it sits idle and before it strikes.

Base Model: +1 Large Katana
Prerequisite: Monkey Grip, BAB+16

Unique Function: The blade becomes a part of its wielder, if they mediate with its energy for 8 hours. Once so, the blade can be dispersed into magical energy that rests within the wielder, allowing it to be called back and manifested into the wielders hand when needed. This can be done as a move action, which provokes attacks of opportunity.

Unique Limit Break: Heartless Angel:
As a full round action the wielder may channel the energy within the sword to blast an enemy within 60ft. Choose either HP (Fort save) or MP (Will save). Unless the enemy passes the corresponding save (DC10+ Character Level) when the attack hits them, the chosen stat is dropped to “1”. This LB provokes attacks of opportunity and if the wielder is hit while charging the LB, it is canceled and is wasted. Those who pass the fort save negate the effects of the LB and are immune to it for 24 hours.
So any thoughts on a Zodiac Spear/Escuchitan Shield/Cursed Shield/Hero Shield/Sagittarius Bow or any of those kinds of things? Curious because a) They'd be awesome and b) I'm not that hot on creating actually balanced things.
"Everyone get out. This'll take a while."
-The worst thing to hear after the result of a roll (Count:5)
(03-05-2015, 07:58 PM)darrel378 Wrote: So any thoughts on a Zodiac Spear/Escuchitan Shield/Cursed Shield/Hero Shield/Sagittarius Bow or any of those kinds of things? Curious because a) They'd be awesome and b) I'm not that hot on creating actually balanced things.

Hadnt thought about those yet. I do need to get some shields and bows going next. ill see about workin them Smile
Havent done anything here in a while. added in weapon accessories. my mind is blank on more. throw-em out lets go!
Weapon accessories? Probably could make something like Noel's weapon. A two handed weapon that splits into two 1 handed or light weapons? Or is that just makeing a new weapon entirely?
"Everyone get out. This'll take a while."
-The worst thing to hear after the result of a roll (Count:5)
(09-21-2015, 04:21 PM)darrel378 Wrote: Weapon accessories? Probably could make something like Noel's weapon. A two handed weapon that splits into two 1 handed or light weapons? Or is that just makeing a new weapon entirely?

That would be better off as a new weapon entirely i think. It could go both ways really. Extra Weapon attachment to combine them into one wouldnt be bad either. Thats more dependent on your GM on what they let go with imagination there. Id just make a whole weapon entirely. His was also part spear wasnt it?
I think when he recombines the sword, they become a spear and he throws it. He does that when he gets his 4th ATB gauge I believe.
[Image: 21.jpg]
Can the black materia not be equipped?
(03-05-2016, 10:38 PM)Biyama Wrote: Can the black materia not be equipped?

It can just like any normal materia. it just gains no bonuses to a weapon or armor. I should probably make it activate able without needing to be slotted as well.