Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm looking for a group to play with!~ :D
Exclamation 
Hello! Is there anyone who's running a group of some sort? If so, I'd love to join in!~ Big Grin
(10-02-2014, 01:42 PM)Risotte Wrote: Hello! Is there anyone who's running a group of some sort? If so, I'd love to join in!~ Big Grin

Risotte, I may have a spot for you, but first things, can you attend a game session once a week on Wednesdays between 5pm - 9pm CST? And do you have a microphone?
Vill, she's one of my friends, and a member of Kenki's campaign. The problem is Kenki's computer was destroyed. Also, I promise I'll there this wedsday.
(10-03-2014, 07:30 AM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: Vill, she's one of my friends, and a member of Kenki's campaign. The problem is Kenki's computer was destroyed. Also, I promise I'll there this wedsday.

That's fine. If she wants to join. I don't know why you brought up Kenki's computer though. >.>
Because , it means the forum is safe from his horrible typing for now.
My life is too hectic to do online campaigns, that and I work 2nd shifts. Do all my gaming around a real table. So if anyone is in the rochester, mn area and wants to game, let me know.
(10-02-2014, 07:30 PM)Viladin Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 01:42 PM)Risotte Wrote: Hello! Is there anyone who's running a group of some sort? If so, I'd love to join in!~ Big Grin

Risotte, I may have a spot for you, but first things, can you attend a game session once a week on Wednesdays between 5pm - 9pm CST? And do you have a microphone?

I do have a microphone!~ Well, I live in sweden. So I am wondering how many hours ahead you are from me. :O I am GMT+1.00. What about you? From that point I can see if it might work or not!~ Smile
I'm GMT -7.00, and Vil is 2 hours ahead of me (so GMT -5.00), so you'd be 6 hours ahead of him. This means game time would start around 11pm and go till about 3am for you, I believe >_>

Not a standard time for gaming but if it fits in your schedule hey good times!

Just in case I got that wrong, gametime is 5pm-9pm in CST for the US, I am pretty sure that's GMT -5.00 by what I found online but I know the US has a kind of messed up time zone compared to other places for part of the year... because we just HAVE to be unique.

Who needs the metric system? We'll use the archaic English methods even they outgrew. Who needs a language that follows its own rules 90% of the time? We can make do with 60%... Why should our clocks work the same way as the rest of the world year-round? That's preposterous!!

...Sometimes I wish I lived in Germany... or at least Canada >.>

That got oddly personal, Ima go ahead and leave now...
As Dai rambled, it'd be 11pm-3am for you, Risotte. Smile
(10-05-2014, 06:16 AM)dairius_chi Wrote: I'm GMT -7.00, and Vil is 2 hours ahead of me (so GMT -5.00), so you'd be 6 hours ahead of him. This means game time would start around 11pm and go till about 3am for you, I believe >_>

Not a standard time for gaming but if it fits in your schedule hey good times!

Just in case I got that wrong, gametime is 5pm-9pm in CST for the US, I am pretty sure that's GMT -5.00 by what I found online but I know the US has a kind of messed up time zone compared to other places for part of the year... because we just HAVE to be unique.

Who needs the metric system? We'll use the archaic English methods even they outgrew. Who needs a language that follows its own rules 90% of the time? We can make do with 60%... Why should our clocks work the same way as the rest of the world year-round? That's preposterous!!

...Sometimes I wish I lived in Germany... or at least Canada >.>

That got oddly personal, Ima go ahead and leave now...

Yush, thank you Dairius!~~ Big Grin

Aww, Well, It's alright!~ As long as there is a way to calculate around it, then we're fine, right? Big Grin

Either way. that timeframe works good on my wednesdays due to the fact that I start quite late at work during thursdays!~ Smile
Sent you a private message about the game invite, Risotte.
Risotte, not sure if you're getting my PMs. But if there's a way to contact you via a chat program like AIM or Skype, let me know, and we'll get your character set up.