Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomb of Battle, Path of War, Inspiration
I was curious as, I believe it is Dreamscarred Press, just released their Tome of Battle inspired book, Path of War, if you were going to take inspiration from said documents and integrate them into the system. It would add interesting things and possibly make things more interesting. Not complaining at all, I enjoy everything you did with the Fighter type classes, but I know multiple choices from different stances can add a bigger sense of character customization into a game.

I look forward to the future of Final Fantasy D20, and am ever pleased with what has been produced so far. Keep of the great work Vil, and the great community supporting your endeavors!
(09-19-2014, 05:02 PM)Gizmo Wrote: I was curious as, I believe it is Dreamscarred Press, just released their Tomb of Battle inspired book, Path of War, if you were going to take inspiration from said documents and integrate them into the system. It would add interesting things and possibly make things more interesting. Not complaining at all, I enjoy everything you did with the Fighter type classes, but I know multiple choices from different stances can add a bigger sense of character customization into a game.

I look forward to the future of Final Fantasy D20, and am ever pleased with what has been produced so far. Keep of the great work Vil, and the great community supporting your endeavors!

Oooh, color me interested. I'll look into this. Loved Tome of Battle.
Path of War can be found entirely on d20pfsrd so do take a look, if nothing else maybe just allowing use of it in your game maybe for potential backup characters I had in mind could be a thing *whistles innocently*

Also... Tome* Sorry, I hate to be that guy who does the spelling thing online... but Tomb is a grave, Tome is a book- it was Tome of Battle... sorry, I'll go now >.>
Tongue
My bad. I normally don't make that mistake. I was typing it between games in Dota 2 and wanted to complete it quickly. Thank you sir.