Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Errors and Mistakes
(05-25-2015, 05:43 PM)Luphey Wrote: Geomancer, being a prestige class now, is still listed under base classes. Also, the geomancer spell list is still there but to be honest, it would be nice if you left it up seeing as i'm sure at least a few people use it >.>

When did this happen? I looked all over the website, but it's still listed and is a Base Class...
Ye its under base classes, but if you look at it, it shows that it has requirements to take it and only 10 class levels. Also no longer has spellcasting. And other things.
Huh. Well, after googling "ffd20 geomancer," I saw the new version. Interesting choice.
"Everyone get out. This'll take a while."
-The worst thing to hear after the result of a roll (Count:5)
What are you talking about? I just looked at both the Base Class section on the site and the PDF section, and both have 20 levels...
http://www.finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/geomancer.html
Shazam?
Also Vil already seems to have moved it to the prestige class sub menu on the site.
I like the base class version better, turning it into a prestige seems to have narrowed its usage to me.
Both ways seem nice to me but ye, I dont care either way.
(05-25-2015, 08:20 PM)Luphey Wrote: http://www.finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/geomancer.html
Shazam?
Also Vil already seems to have moved it to the prestige class sub menu on the site.

That's the OLD link, Luphey.

EDIT: Apparently, I was wrong. It wasn't pathfinder that was wrong, it was the missing "-1".

http://www.finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/geomancer-1.html
The link with pathfinder in it doesn't seem to work for me :x
(05-26-2015, 07:57 AM)Luphey Wrote: The link with pathfinder in it doesn't seem to work for me :x

Same here.
Fixed, I blame Dai.
Edit: Glad thats sorted out, even happier that both versions are at my fingertips ha ha
(05-26-2015, 10:38 AM)Viladin Wrote: Fixed, I blame Dai.
D:
In the PDF, it says that the Blue Mage receives 6 skill points a level, but on the sight it says they only get 4, since I haven't seen an update changing this, I'm assuming there's a typo somewhere in there.
(06-14-2015, 06:01 PM)timtheenchanter Wrote: In the PDF, it says that the Blue Mage receives 6 skill points a level, but on the sight it says they only get 4, since I haven't seen an update changing this, I'm assuming there's a typo somewhere in there.

Whoops, should be 4. Thanks, I'll fix that.
Machina Pistol: The autotek pistol is a high-quality weapon used as a concealed backup weapon by police
officers or for personal defense. The autotek pistol is typical of a number of short-barreled (3 inches) smallcaliber
pistols

This paragraph in the firearms pdf is quite confusing, first off, it only speaks of autotek pistols, which I assume is a typo, and what does it mean "a 'typical' number of ... pistols" is it multiple barrels?

Edit: Excuse me, I have dyslexia and I read the words in the wrong order, it says "Typical of a number of..." not "a typical number of..." Sorry for the confusion
I thought when Blue Mage was altered to remove the "Beasty Lore" skill they were bumped up with Skill Points? Shouldn't they be at 6+INT? PDF still says 6 but site says 4?
(09-02-2015, 08:24 AM)Whats in the box? Wrote: I thought when Blue Mage was altered to remove the "Beasty Lore" skill they were bumped up with Skill Points? Shouldn't they be at 6+INT? PDF still says 6 but site says 4?

It should be 6, I'll fix that.
A couple other small errors:
The Clan Hunter prestige class still has Search (Int) listed as a class skill.
The Lucky Gambler prestige class still has Search (Int) listed as a class skill.
Genji Armor is still listed as a drop from the Faceless enemy despite being removed from the equipment page.
While im looking. More a note for everyone els. Ive already notified Vil.

The Dragoon core class states it has no Simple weapon proficiency. This is a typo. Dragoons do have Simple Weapon prof. Along with the rest of polearms and what not.