Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Errors and Mistakes
Well it says right in the text that it increases by 1d6 with each improvement, then says for every additional 10 feet an extra 1d6. So yes to me, it would stack. Damn, that could get kind of broken if used correctly.
Exactly, now I just want to make sure that's correct.
It stacks. But the dragoon must jump to get this extra bonus of damage.
Uhm I have something that wasn't very clear to me on Summon equipment II and higher levels

"This spell functions like summon equipment I, but instead summons a magical +2 suit of armor, shield, or weapon. The summoner may exchange an enhancement bonus for a special ability equivalent to the bonus, but item must have at least a +1 enhancement bonus."

what are the special abilities available, and what value it uses for it to be equivalent to a +1 enhancement bonus ?
(03-23-2015, 12:20 PM)maskedangel Wrote: Uhm I have something that wasn't very clear to me on Summon equipment II and higher levels

"This spell functions like summon equipment I, but instead summons a magical +2 suit of armor, shield, or weapon. The summoner may exchange an enhancement bonus for a special ability equivalent to the bonus, but item must have at least a +1 enhancement bonus."

what are the special abilities available, and what value it uses for it to be equivalent to a +1 enhancement bonus ?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/magi...-abilities

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/magi...-Abilities
On the blue mage they are still listed as having knowledge beast lore.
(03-24-2015, 05:57 PM)Violetlantern658 Wrote: On the blue mage they are still listed as having knowledge beast lore.

Thanks, will be fixed on next update. Smile
It could just be a personal thing but I find the picture for the fell rider archetype very misleading. I looked at it and was like, "Sweet a behemoth rider" and then after some reading discovered it was just a burly chocobo you got. Though flavoring it to give you a behemoth would be waaaay cool.
(03-24-2015, 06:40 PM)Violetlantern658 Wrote: It could just be a personal thing but I find the picture for the fell rider archetype very misleading. I looked at it and was like, "Sweet a behemoth rider" and then after some reading discovered it was just a burly chocobo you got. Though flavoring it to give you a behemoth would be waaaay cool.
There is in fact a Prestige Class in PF called the Mammoth Rider that could be a fine base point for some Chocobo Knight PRC that swaps out their trusty chicken for a giant horny purple thing.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/prestige...moth-rider
(03-24-2015, 09:29 PM)dairius_chi Wrote:
(03-24-2015, 06:40 PM)Violetlantern658 Wrote: It could just be a personal thing but I find the picture for the fell rider archetype very misleading. I looked at it and was like, "Sweet a behemoth rider" and then after some reading discovered it was just a burly chocobo you got. Though flavoring it to give you a behemoth would be waaaay cool.
There is in fact a Prestige Class in PF called the Mammoth Rider that could be a fine base point for some Chocobo Knight PRC that swaps out their trusty chicken for a giant horny purple thing.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/prestige...moth-rider

I was thinking of using that. And base the mounts from FFXIV.
I have a time mage in my party and he was looking up a 2nd level spell called Time Shudder. It is not on the website, but it is still in the PDF in the spells lists themselves, but when you go to the descriptions, it is not there. Was it meant to go away or be placed higher up? I hope it wasn't meant to be removed, cause it seemed to be kind of a neat ability especially for the chronomancy. Any help would appreciated as he is here now about to game. Thanks.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/t/time-shudder

There are a few other instances of spells that exist in PF that aren't listed because they can be found easily elsewhere, so I'm guessing this is one of those instances. Unless Vil decided to remove it entirely this is where it can be found, and it is indeed a 2nd level spell (since the effects are random, and only last 1 round).
(03-28-2015, 04:30 PM)dairius_chi Wrote: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/t/time-shudder

There are a few other instances of spells that exist in PF that aren't listed because they can be found easily elsewhere, so I'm guessing this is one of those instances. Unless Vil decided to remove it entirely this is where it can be found, and it is indeed a 2nd level spell (since the effects are random, and only last 1 round).

Sometimes I miss a spell. This is one of those times. Please let me know if you see other spells not in the spell descriptions. Smile Thanks.
Hey guys, found an error not so much with an entry but the site, though it might just be my settings. If you go to the list of pdfs and go all the way down, it cuts off the monster list at Gazer. Just letting ya know.

Sorry, also noticed that the materia record pdf is still broken, can't remember if we have a different listed in here or not...but maybe just remove it from the list altogether?
Im not the only one! Do you use mozilla?
(04-27-2015, 09:28 AM)silverwerret Wrote: Hey guys, found an error not so much with an entry but the site, though it might just be my settings. If you go to the list of pdfs and go all the way down, it cuts off the monster list at Gazer. Just letting ya know.

Sorry, also noticed that the materia record pdf is still broken, can't remember if we have a different listed in here or not...but maybe just remove it from the list altogether?

I'll fix it.
Pesky error i see in necro spell list. DeathArmor isnt bolded and has a F after it (DeathArmorF)
:p
(04-30-2015, 10:03 PM)NeloAngelo Wrote: Pesky error i see in necro spell list. DeathArmor isnt bolded and has a F after it (DeathArmorF)
:p

Grawr.
Geomancer, being a prestige class now, is still listed under base classes. Also, the geomancer spell list is still there but to be honest, it would be nice if you left it up seeing as i'm sure at least a few people use it >.>
Wait, what?! Geomancer is a prestige class? Where is this?
"Everyone get out. This'll take a while."
-The worst thing to hear after the result of a roll (Count:5)