Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a group!
Hello everyone! Moogle here, also known as Eno. I'm a returning FFd20 vet, most familiar with chemist, gunner, and blue mage classes. As of the recent racial and archtype updates, I decided to search for a group that would allow me to use the Burmecean racial archtype of a plague bringer. I'm free for the summer, and available for whenever. I can use skype, dolby axion, or mumble, or even teamspeak for communication. I also have a friend interested, but as always, he isn't sure of what race or class to play. So, if you wont mind adding another traveler in your group, this caravaneer will join you in your aid!
If you're interested in playing a game based in Spira, you're welcome to join us, though there are some pretty rigorous limitations set on races, so I would understnd if you would prefer not to.
If you don't mind telling me what they are, then yes. I'd be interested. Do you mind however explaining those limitations?
If you give your skype, I can tell you all about it.
I thought I put that in the first post. It's kannonpq.
Well due to him never responding, nor giving me a message, I still am looking for a group.