Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zodiac RPG (Pathfinder)
The basic concept is you play a "character" based of the player's actual combined Chinese/Greek zodiac.

Your Chinese element grants you the related oracle mystery and you Greek sign grants a related elemental cleric domain. The mystery and domain spells are added as bonus spells to your spells known list.
So far the races and classes are not balanced with core pathfinder. And for xp the characters should be treated as 1 level higher (or the EL of the encounter one lower).
Yin/Yang determines whether you channel positive (yang) or negative (yin) energy for feat/abilities (like channel energy) and spells (like cure or inflict spells).
You choose spells from the Cleric and Wizard lists and choose a mental stat for casting and abilities gain from your mystery and domain.

Races
Classes
Feats
Took a nerf hammer to the Classes, changed Warrior to a quarter caster (but still gets cantrips) and Adept to half caster, and reduced everyones spells per day and spells known down to reasonable levels.
Tired of the same old weapons and armor? Try the Soulknife and Aegis Archetypes!
It says you need permission to view the Archetypes one. I have glanced at your work and I am intrigued by it. Need to find the time to actually sit down and read it completely, but I enjoy the zodiac and like the unique spin you put on things.
(06-25-2014, 08:46 AM)silverwerret Wrote: It says you need permission to view the Archetypes one. I have glanced at your work and I am intrigued by it. Need to find the time to actually sit down and read it completely, but I enjoy the zodiac and like the unique spin you put on things.

Archetypes
This link should work.
What rules are you using for Dragonmark?
<>Ever on the Hunt for the Ultimate<>
<>D20 Class Change System<>
(12-13-2017, 01:14 PM)Loxsis Wrote: What rules are you using for Dragonmark?

If you are referring to where they are found? Eberron Campaign Setting main book.
Most of your feats don't have benefit entries.
<>Ever on the Hunt for the Ultimate<>
<>D20 Class Change System<>