Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Update Thread
I was looking over the list of spells and I don't mind the changes to majority of them but I was wondering if it was possible to have Lethe Arrow do silence instead of sleep? That status effect seems closer to the one it was plus there are sooo many sleep status effect abilities. XD
I also want to mention Howling Moon also gives haste. I forgot to do this to haste. Tongue 

I might have missed the 1d6 duration for mind blast's stun effect.

I have another solution for Pumpkin Head, when the mana cost increases make sure there is a caster level requirement like 2 mana cost = 3rd level caster, 3 mana cost = 5th level caster, 4 mana cost = 7th level caster, & so forth. Then again this spell might be a little overwhelming for a range touch attack.

Awww, no Roulette but I was going to have fun with that. Tongue

Thanks for the update by the way.
Those who wield red magic and blue magic are know as violet mages but very few are actually known and even fewer are actually masters of the violet magic.
(01-01-2018, 09:51 AM)Fortheseen Wrote: I was looking over the list of spells and I don't mind the changes to majority of them but I was wondering if it was possible to have Lethe Arrow do silence instead of sleep? That status effect seems closer to the one it was plus there are sooo many sleep status effect abilities. XD
I also want to mention Howling Moon also gives haste. I forgot to do this to haste. Tongue 

I have another solution for Pumpkin Head, when the mana cost increases make sure there is a caster level requirement like 2 mana cost = 3rd level caster, 3 mana cost = 5th level caster, 4 mana cost = 7th level caster, & so forth. Then again this spell might be a little overwhelming for a range touch attack.

Silence works for me. 

I assumed the Berserk giving an extra attack was the "haste" thing. The Frenzy doesn't stack with haste anyways.

Alot of your spells didn't have a duration lol.

Pumpkin Head and Roulette was too much for me to handle, its why they got cut.
(01-01-2018, 07:44 PM)Viladin Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 09:51 AM)Fortheseen Wrote: I was looking over the list of spells and I don't mind the changes to majority of them but I was wondering if it was possible to have Lethe Arrow do silence instead of sleep? That status effect seems closer to the one it was plus there are sooo many sleep status effect abilities. XD

Silence works for me. 

I assumed the Berserk giving an extra attack was the "haste" thing. The Frenzy doesn't stack with haste anyways.

Alot of your spells didn't have a duration lol.

Pumpkin Head and Roulette was too much for me to handle, its why they got cut.

I might have misread Berserk.
My bad, I may have missed 'some' of the durations.
Awww, I suppose so.
Those who wield red magic and blue magic are know as violet mages but very few are actually known and even fewer are actually masters of the violet magic.
Website is finally online! Big thanks to Azurift in getting this wonderful website up to snuff. Thanks also go out to our resident Pen Mage, CardinalPenmage, for keeping an eye out on errors and ArchmageL for helping with the website, creating tables. Its been a long time coming and I appreciate everyone for being patient.

There has been a few minor corrections along with changes for Necromancer pets and Puppetmaster (Engineer archetype) pets, more diversity. There are probably more changes than I remember, but had a computer lit up in flames (literally), lost my hard-drives, basically had to get a new computer. I managed to get my FFd20 folder backup before losing that, so that’s a relief.

New link: http://www.finalfantasyd20.com/
New Update - I know it’s been awhile since the new website has been up and running and no new updates. But fear not, here it is:

Class Changes

Archer: Changed the Aim ability mechanic as well as all abilities that required a bow can be used with a crossbow.
Bard: Bard songs are now dismissible with a standard action.
Beastmaster: Minor change to Feral Combat Style, the beastmaster may deal piercing, slashing, or bludgeoning damage.
Chocobo Knight: Fixed the mounts to represent the new Chocobo bestiary.
Samurai: Fixed a few abilities.
Sword Saint: All stamina pools now take current and maximum when using sustained modes. In addition, stamina pools from multiclassing works differently.

Race Changes

Qu: Added Primal Mage (Blue Mage archetype) to their racial archetypes.
Varg: Fixed an error, removing Scent alternate racial trait and adding Carrion Finder.

New Archetypes and Archetype Changes

Abyssal Knight (Dark Knight archetype) – Got many new changes.
Foebreaker (Knight archetype) – New archetype with a fancy stamina pool.
Hawkeye (Archer archetype) – New archetype with a fancy stamina pool.
Hermetic (Chemist archetype) – New archetype with a fancy stamina pool.
Knifemaster (Thief archetype) – Changed the replacement ability for Trapfinding to Mark.
Magitek Operator (Engineer archetype) – Renamed Magitek Armor to Power Armor.
Mirage Keeper (Summoner archetype) – Can now only summon up to two mirages of different sizes and added a new ability to replace Augment Summoning.
Mystic Knight (formerly Knight, now Red Mage archetype) – Changed from Knight to Red Mage archetype and Ethereal Embrace is no longer a sustained mode, but an activated ability that lasts a number of rounds.
Nightshade (Ninja archetype) – New archetype with a fancy stamina pool.
Paladin (Holy Knight archetype) – Got many new changes.
Phantom Blade (Illusionist archetype) – Changed force damage of their illusiony weapons to non-elemental damage.
Primal Mage (Blue Mage archetype) – Changed to a Qu-only archetype.
Rogue (Thief archetype) – New archetype with a fancy stamina pool.
Templar (White Mage archetype) – Added Armored Mage ability to replace the Divine abilities.
Warrior Monk (Samurai archetype) – Fixed a dead level, added a new ability.
Wrestler (Black Belt archetype) – Wrestlers now retain their AC bonus.

Miscellaneous Changes

Limit Breaks now function with pets such as animal companions, automatons, bone commanders, etc. But not familiars.
Added a new feat: Extra Stamina Pool
Added PDF links to… everything, as well as added links to variety of stuff in the webpages. PDF links are on the bottom of most pages.
Added a PF link for weapons, as well as PDFs for the old Armor and Goods and Services.

(07-06-2018, 08:21 PM)Viladin Wrote: New Update - I know it’s been awhile since the new website has been up and running and no new updates. But fear not, here it is:

Class Changes

Archer: Changed the Aim ability mechanic as well as all abilities that required a bow can be used with a crossbow.
Bard: Bard songs are now dismissible with a standard action.
Beastmaster: Minor change to Feral Combat Style, the beastmaster may deal piercing, slashing, or bludgeoning damage.
Chocobo Knight: Fixed the mounts to represent the new Chocobo bestiary.
Samurai: Fixed a few abilities.
Sword Saint: All stamina pools now take current and maximum when using sustained modes. In addition, stamina pools from multiclassing works differently.

Race Changes

Qu: Added Primal Mage (Blue Mage archetype) to their racial archetypes.
Varg: Fixed an error, removing Scent alternate racial trait and adding Carrion Finder.

New Archetypes and Archetype Changes

Abyssal Knight (Dark Knight archetype) – Got many new changes.
Foebreaker (Knight archetype) – New archetype with a fancy stamina pool.
Hawkeye (Archer archetype) – New archetype with a fancy stamina pool.
Hermetic (Chemist archetype) – New archetype with a fancy stamina pool.
Knifemaster (Thief archetype) – Changed the replacement ability for Trapfinding to Mark.
Magitek Operator (Engineer archetype) – Renamed Magitek Armor to Power Armor.
Mirage Keeper (Summoner archetype) – Can now only summon up to two mirages of different sizes and added a new ability to replace Augment Summoning.
Mystic Knight (formerly Knight, now Red Mage archetype) – Changed from Knight to Red Mage archetype and Ethereal Embrace is no longer a sustained mode, but an activated ability that lasts a number of rounds.
Nightshade (Ninja archetype) – New archetype with a fancy stamina pool.
Paladin (Holy Knight archetype) – Got many new changes.
Phantom Blade (Illusionist archetype) – Changed force damage of their illusiony weapons to non-elemental damage.
Primal Mage (Blue Mage archetype) – Changed to a Qu-only archetype.
Rogue (Thief archetype) – New archetype with a fancy stamina pool.
Templar (White Mage archetype) – Added Armored Mage ability to replace the Divine abilities.
Warrior Monk (Samurai archetype) – Fixed a dead level, added a new ability.
Wrestler (Black Belt archetype) – Wrestlers now retain their AC bonus.

Miscellaneous Changes

Limit Breaks now function with pets such as animal companions, automatons, bone commanders, etc. But not familiars.
Added a new feat: Extra Stamina Pool
Added PDF links to… everything, as well as added links to variety of stuff in the webpages. PDF links are on the bottom of most pages.
Added a PF link for weapons, as well as PDFs for the old Armor and Goods and Services.

Good stuff, so far. Tongue
Major Update, Part 2! I finally got around to finishing the beast tribe races and a couple of others.

New Races

Beast Tribe Races: Antica, Goblin, Lamia, Orc, Quadav, Sahagin, Sylph, and Yagudo. Beast Tribe races were created by DMLeibfrid for the forums.

Base Races: Guado and Hypello. Guado was created by MadGenius from the forums. Hypello was created by NapazTrix from the forums/discord.

All creations were edited and balanced by me.

New Monsters

B.M.D (Black Mage Dolls), at the request of Jean B/Ragnar from the discord.

(07-09-2018, 02:12 AM)Viladin Wrote: New Monsters

B.M.D (Black Mage Dolls), at the request of Jean B/Ragnar from the discord.

Ah, damn. I'd been tinkering with making them a playable race instead, just need to finish their alternate racial traits and favored class bonuses. I suppose I'll still finish them and run them by here on the homebrew board anyway.
Popping them updates like candy. Probably the last one for a little while.

Race Updates

Garif: Added Keen Senses racial trait.
Mandragora: Added a couple of alternate racial traits.
Moogle: Added an alternate racial trait for Moogles as suggested by Spazhero from the Discord: Kupo-Recovery: For some moogles, the promise of a kupo-nut is enough to push them beyond their normal limits. If a moogle with this racial trait is dying, and a creature gives you a taste of a kupo-nut (a standard action for an adjacent creature), you immediately stabilize. This racial trait replaces handy.
Shindroid: Added a couple of alternate racial traits. Deleted Empathy racial feat.
Viera: Removed their weakness racial trait.
Class Updates

Gambler: Renamed Gambler Tricks to Gambler Gambits.
Archetype Updates or New Archetypes

Cardinal (Cleric archetype): While a cleric’s faith is her highest priority, her church may wield significant political power in some regions. In these cases, cardinals arise from the ranks of the clergy, engaging in the game of intrigue on behalf of their churches. While some cardinals manage to join the world of politics and retain the purity of their faith, many cardinals find that they must compromise some part of their beliefs in pursuit of their church’s political power, and some cardinals even fall prey to the corrupting influence of their power.
Exorcist (Cleric archetype): The exorcist travels far and wide to root out possessions, hauntings, and hidden evils. The exorcist extracts unruly spirits from not only victims of possession, but also haunted sites and accursed items.
Festivalist (Thief archetype): Festivalists train their miniature minions to perform acts of larceny and often hide their true talents behind theatrical sideshows.
Kaiser (Geomancer archetype): A kaiser is a geomancer who has crafted powerful bonds of trust and friendship with one ally from each of the four primary elemental planes. Kaisers are similar to genie-binders.
Salve-Maker (Medic archetype): A salve-maker is a student of medicine, massage, acupuncture, and aromas, whose skills are built through a lifetime of study and generations of experimentation. Whether aiding armies in the field, healing an adventuring party, or serving a mercenary organization, a salve-maker is a welcome addition to any group that lives by the sword and hopes to escape death for one more day.
Servant Conjurer (Summoner archetype): These summoners summon a heroic spirit from the past instead of an avatar.
Skylancer (Dragoon archetype): Updated with suggested changes by LuciriniaZ3d from the Discord.
Tranquil Guardian (Holy Knight archetype): Changed racial requirement from Ronso to Garif. Fits them better, thematically.
Magic/Spells

Major change to MP expenditure: The maximum MP a spellcaster can spend on spells/songs using feats is equal to the highest spell/song level they can cast/perform. (I.E. A 10th level Black Mage can spend up to 5 MP on a single spell.) Previously, it was half caster level, rounded up.
Restore spell now restores stamina points equal to 5 + target's Con mod.
Restora spell restores all stamina points.
Added a Death Ward spell for necromancers and white mages.
Feats

Added Extra Mystic Dance feat and 2 Tonkin Racial Feats: Advanced Telepathy (Increases limited telepathy range to 60 feet) and Telepathic Spellcaster (Allows the tonkin to cast spells without needing verbal components as long as the target is within your telepathy range)
Miscellaneous

Added new alchemical items:
Silver Apple (Tier 1): restores stamina points equal to 5 + target's Con mod. 100 gil
Golden Apple (Tier 3): restores all stamina points. 1,500 gil
Added Miscellaneous Items tab to the Magical Items page: Sleeping Bags, Tents, Cottages, and Malboro Cigarettes.
Changed Buster Sword's stats and price.
Added 43 Race Traits.

Guess I better go rework the Seeress as well with the new MP expenditure thing.
Minor Update: Another small update with a couple of new archetypes and a few spells.

Races

Nu Mou: Minor changes, -2 Con instead of Dex. Enchantment Resistance changed to Enfeebling Resistance.

Archetypes

Blademaster (Sword Saint archetype): Added a level 20 capstone replacement ability as per Kayos's update.
Culinarian (Chemist archetype): Disciples of the delectable dish, culinarians are culinary combatants who specialize in succulent surprises that spice up the battlefield. A chef needs discipline, class, a clean palate, a mastery of culinary magic, and a good knife hand. These are rare ingredients to find in a person; so, perfect preparation of both the chef and his tools are required.
Magicite Knight (Knight archetype): Now uses Charisma modifier for save DCs of materias.
Mirage Keeper (Summoner archetype): Added minor revisions as per Kayos's update.
Monsterkin (Freelancer archetype): This type of freelancer forgoes emulating other trades and focuses on emulating monsters instead.
Rune Knight (Holy Knight archetype): Changed how Scribe Rune worked, moved to 5th, and replaced holy sword techs instead.

Spells

Added 4 new Red Mage spells: Enlarge, Mass Enlarge, Enspellra, and Enspellga.
Added 3 new Blue Mage spells from Ifrit, Lord of the Inferno: Eruption, Sear, and Vulcan Burst.

Feats

Removed Extra Bombs and Wild Talent feats.
Added a new feat: Extra CP.

New shinies! Racial age/height/weight statistics, deities, and other stuff.

Races

Age, Height, Weight statistics for all the races, located here, created by NapazTrix.
Added 20-30 alternate racial traits for the core races.

Classes

Chocobo Knight: Added a Rainbow Chocobo advancement at 20th level.
Cleric: Added Domains and Favored Weapons to the Deific Orders.
Freelancer: Renamed Character Points to Job Points (JP). Stamina Pools are now worth 10 JP.
Sword Saint: Stamina Pools now grant a new ability: By spending 5 stamina points, the sword saint can do one of the following: Increase his speed by 10 feet for 1 round, or Delay and suppress his fatigue or exhaustion for 1 round, or Increase one saving throw by +1 for 1 round. Each of these powers is activated as a swift action. All archetypes with stamina pools now get this ability and also replace an ability that it didn't before.

Prestige Classes

Turk: Changed morale bonus to competence bonus for assignments.

Archetypes

Archon (Holy Knight archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces shared defense.
Azure Dragoon (Dragoon archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces steadfast pike.
Battlefield Minstrel (Archer archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces hawkeye.
Battlerager (Beastmaster archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces empathic link.
Foebreaker (Knight archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces stand firm.
Hawkeye (Archer archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces hawkeye gained at 2nd level.
Hermetic (Chemist archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces a discovery gained at 2nd level.
Lancer (Dragoon archetype): Lancer's Charge now replaces steadfast pike instead of armor training.
Monsterkin (Freelancer archetype): Added Medium evolution. Changed level requirement of Huge evolution from 20th level to 15th level. Renamed Character Points to Job Points (JP).
Mystic Knight (Red Mage archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces quick learner (minor) gained at 2nd level.
Nightblade (Ninja archetype): Renamed to Nightshade.
Nightshade (Ninja archetype): Renamed to Nightblade. And stamina pool now replaces poison use.
Reaver (Dark Knight archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces shared offense.
Rogue (Thief archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces mark.
Rune Fencer (new Fencer archetype): The art of inscribing runes on one’s self has been lost in the ages. These swordsmen embrace this art. Through training their constitution, they are able to inscribe runes on themselves to give them an elemental edge in battle. This allows strikes to hit with various elements and allows them to shrug off outside attacks from the elements.
Rune Knight (Holy Knight archetype): Changed Scribe Runes once again, back to 4th level, replacing nimbus of light.
Squire (Fighter archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces overhand chop gained at 3rd level.

Spells

Added two new spells, Heroism and Greater Heroism for Astrologians and White Mages.

Miscellaneous

Added a slew of Deities (Greater Gods, Old Gods, New Gods, and Astrals) with extended information. Created by NapazTrix.

Added a slew of deific orders and a couple of new archetypes, as well as an optional system, the Sub Job.

Classes

Holy Knight - Changed out Divine Sacrifice for this ability: Cover.

Deific Orders

Aeon Guardian - Aeon guardians worship the Mana Goddess, Minerva. In her neutrality and control over life-cycles, aeon guardians help people to move onto their next life as well as aid those who still have time within their life. Controlling the ebb and flow of both health and magic, aeon guardians can also keep their allies in top shape. - Created by NapazTrix.
Archaean - Archaeans worship the God of Earth, Titan. Archaeans are mortals who willingly take on the mantle of immortal warriors through ritual and devotion, imbuing themselves with the patience and eternal strength of stone.
Chronomancer - Chronomancers worship the Time God, Zomala. These worshippers are the enforcers for Zomala for time mages who abuse time. They actively hunt these time mages and often strip them of their magic for a time, punishing them for their misuse of time magic.
Draconian - Minor change to Bahamut's Presence ability, forgot to add aura range and limited number of rounds.
Fulgarian - Disciples of Ramuh seek knowledge of all things. Mostly of the arcane but they are inclined to learn as much as they can about the world. Some act as neutral advisers in times of war or to those seeking guidance and knowledge within their own lives. Above all, their study is in the magical arts, and are very protective of the right to study it and use it. - Created by Kayos.
Glacian - Glacians worship the Ice Goddess, Shiva. Desiring to bring their goddess’s guidance to the land and to help sculpt not just themselves but this world into a thing of beauty. They can see the good in most things and often becomes lenient to those who do wrong. Though, the goddess’s wrath is not unknown, those who seek to walk on thin ice with the goddess and her disciples will likely see it shatter. - Created by Kayos.
Hydraean - Hydraeans worship the God of the Sea, Leviathan. Hydraeans who live in or near the sea embrace the watery aspect of their deity. In aquatic communities, a hydraean is often a healer and spiritual leader. Hydraeans understand the tempestuousness and cruelty of the sea, but also its generosity and bounty.
Infernian - Disciples of Ifrit are known as bringers of fire and war. Living to conquer and fight, either for the sake of stoking their own flames or to snuff out those who grows dim. Many infernians live to fight for one cause or another and love to battle in war, they are known to be passionate about their individual beliefs and the fight keeps their passions burning. They seek to the flames for Ifrit’s guidance in this cruel world, as his fire burns the brightest of all. - Created by Kayos.

Archetypes

Berserker (Beastmaster archetype) - Added new Berserk power: Righteous Wrath. - Created by Manly Man.
Disciple of the Hand (new Engineer archetype) - To some, glory and power aren’t found, but forged. These men and women seek the great artifacts of the past as an architect seeks blueprints, eagerly analyzing the secrets of their creation. A disciple of the hand is someone who eschews the traditional study of engineering in order to more fully explore the art of enchanting magic items, for he knows a well-placed weapon can change the course of a war, and kingdoms have been traded for a single sword. These men and women, while generally considered to be more mentally stable than chemists, are often just as eccentric and single-minded, sometimes spending weeks at a time in complete seclusion, crafting their latest masterpiece. A disciple of the hand may delve into dungeons and face monsters with the rest of them, but his true passion is always creation, and his true goal a legacy to last the ages.
Lanista (Fighter archetype) - Renamed from Warrior.
Lightbringer (new Dancer archetype) - A lightbringer uses dance as a beautiful but deadly martial art. As the lightbringer dances, she channels a fragment of her patron god or goddess. In this way, a lightbringer becomes a burning whirlwind of divine justice.
Paradigm Shifter (Red Mage archetype) - Changed from a prestige class to an archetype for Red Mages. - Created by Virgil
Warrior (new Fighter archetype) - On the northernmost edge of Abalathia’s Spine exists a mountain tribe renowned for producing fearsome mercenaries. These men and women learn to harness their inner-beasts and translate that power to unbridled savagery on the battlefield. In former times which saw war waged ceaselessly in Eorzea, the warriors featured prominently on the frontlines of battle. With the arrival of peacetime, however, their art has descended into the shadows of obscurity, where it remains to this day. - Created by Erik.

Feats

Added 3 more metasong feats for Bard: Empower Song, Maximize Song, and Quicken Song.
Arcane Blast feat removed. Empowered Touch feat added.

Miscellaneous

Changed many favored weapons for all the deities, removing all simple weapons for a martial replacement.
Added Archetypes links for all the classes on the main page.
Added a new optional system called Sub Jobs. An alternate Gestalt system. - Created by Kayos.

I kind of miss the PDF download page. It was so much easier to figure out what I need to download. Any chance you could put it back in?
<>Ever on the Hunt for the Ultimate<>
<>D20 Class Change System<>
I spent days putting PDFs on the bottom of each page. I'm not doing that again Tongue

Added FFd20-style Familiars for spellcasters, a new Deific Order (Soulreaper), and a few fixes here and there.

Races

Burmecian: Fixed an error with Tinker racial trait providing a bonus to Perception. 

Classes

All spellcasters except Blue Mage and Summoner: Added clarification for gaining spells per level for all the spell-casting classes. In addition, most spellcasting classes (including archetypes) gain more spells at 1st level and every level thereafter except Blue Mages and Summoners.
Knight:  Knights in Defensive Stance can now use Shield Ally without being removed from it.
Ninja: Added Light Steps to the ninja table that was missing.
Red Mage: Changed Wand Wielder (Ruby Arcana) to add Materia to the ability.
Scholar: Removed the line from Arcane Reservoir: Any points from the previous day are lost.
Thief: Added Black Market Connections thief talent.

Prestige Classes

Kingsglaive: Clarified Form Glaive ability has to be a melee weapon.

Archetypes

Ark Knight (Dark/Holy Knight archetype): Added a replacement ability for channel energy.
Magicite Knight (Knight archetype): Moved Improved Materia Magic to 13th level to replace Counterattack instead.
Nightshade (Ninja archetype): Replaced the 20th level capstone ability of Ninja.
Warrior (Fighter archetype): Changed capstone ability.

Deific Order

Clarified up Glacian, Infernian, and Fulgarian deific orders so it is known what is and isn't a Glacial/Inferno/Arcane power.
Glacian: Made a slight change to Glacian (Deific Order)'s Iceheart ability. Also renamed Oblivion Limit Break and modified the ability.
Soulreaper: Soulreapers worship the God of Death, Hades. Soulreapers are servants of the god of death, that draw on the powers of life and death to destroy supernatural evil. If the undead cannot be turned, it must be destroyed. The soulreaper hunts vampires, stalks ghouls, and haunts the haunts. He is to them what they are to the living. His hooded visage and shining blade will strike fear in those that deal in terror. He is the reaper of the soul, and sower of life.

Feats

Extra MP feat - Minor change, instead of hit die gaining MP, requires a caster level to gain MP.

Spells

Slight change to Permanency spell: Up the cost to 2,500 x spell level. And all spells are subject to DM's approval. I realize this is a slight cop-out, but running through hundreds of spells is way more than I want to deal with.
Flame Breath is now back on the Red Mage spell list.
Reflect spell (AST/WHM spell) was changed from a 4th level spell to 7th level, and description changed as well. Reflectga (AST/WHM spell) was changed from a 6th level spell to 9th level.
Silencega was fixed, reducing it from a 5th level spell to 4th.

Miscellaneous

Added Familiars (located here) for spellcasters.
Added Float status effect to the Status Effect page. As well as added the effect to the Bomb family bestiary. Added Thorns ability to the Cactuar family bestiary.
Optional Sub Job system: Rules updated.
All Common Spell and Support Materias' cost was increased at L1 from 600 gil to 1,500 gil. Death and

Made some changes to Dragoon (courtesy of Grammar Dark Knight from Discord) by adding some options (acrobatic talents).

Classes

Chemist: Alchemical Mixture ability can now be used or thrown immediately when creating a temporary alchemical item.
Dragoon: Moved Fighter Training to 7th level. Moved Springing Charge to 11th level. Moved Mighty Charge to 17th level. Removed Tail Sweep, Step Aside, Flexible Flanker, Swoop of a Dragon, and Shellbreaker, adding them to Acrobatic Talents. Added Acrobatic Talents and Advanced Acrobatic Talents.

Archetypes

Azure Dragoon (Dragoon archetype): Moved Stamina Pool and Talent Trees to 2nd level, giving the option to replace acrobatic talents for talents from talent trees. Also made appropriate changes to fit the new dragoon class structure.
Blademaster (Samurai archetype): Added some changes to Bladecaller (Samurai archetype) courtesy of Luphey from the forums and discord.
Dragon Knight (Dragoon archetype): Made appropriate changes to fit the new dragoon class structure.
Lancer (Dragoon archetype): Made appropriate changes to fit the new dragoon class structure.
Skylancer (Dragoon archetype): Allowed Dimensional Jump to be used in talents that require deadly lancer. Also made appropriate changes to fit the new dragoon class structure.
Valkyrie (Dragoon archetype): Moved Aura of War Revelry to 14th, added an additional bonus at 20th level. Also made appropriate changes to fit the new dragoon class structure.

Feats

Added Extra Acrobatic Talent feat.

Added a few racial archetypes for a few races lacking one.

Races

Goblin: Added a racial Chemist archetype (Fire Bomber) and 3 Racial Feats (Burn! Burn! Burn!, Fire Tamer, and Flame Heart).
Guado: Added/modified a Cleric archetype (Exorcist) into a racial archetype.
Hypello: Added/modified a Thief archetype (Merchant) into a racial archetype.
Orc: Added a racial Beastmaster archetype (Hateful Rager).
Sylph: Added a racial White Mage archetype (Wind Listener).

Classes

Beastmaster: Added 2 new rage powers (Come and Get Me and Overbearing Advance).
Black Belt: Can now wear light armor, if they want to lose the AC bonus. /shrug
Dragoon: Made a slight change to Sweeping Fend. Added two new Acrobatic Talents: Ready Pike and Trip Toss.
Gambler: Made a slight change to Gil Toss. Added Gil Rain ability at 10th level and Skew Favor at 18th level.
Geomancer: Added Armored Mage (light) ability at 3rd level.
Ninja: Can now wear light armor, if they want to lose the AC bonus. /shrug

Archetypes

Dragon Knight (Dragoon archetype): Added a 20th-Level Advancement for Dragon Companion as well as added Dragon Senses to all advancements.
Fire Bomber (Goblin Chemist archetype): Fire bombers are exceptionally good at using bombs to burn creatures and blow things up, but are not quite as good at creating other types of bombs.
Hateful Rager (Orc Beastmaster archetype): From a young age, many orcs are treated cruelly, bullied, ridiculed, and made outcasts. While some hide their shame, others foster a deep, burning hatred that they channel into a raw fury and unleash against their enemies.
Merchant (Hypello Thief archetype): Made some changes, added a few abilities (Gil Toss, Gil Rain, Bargain, Fence, Appraising Eye, and Master Merchant).
Wind Listener (Sylph White Mage archetype): The wind listener takes a sylph’s natural curiosity to the extreme, enhancing her natural skill at subterfuge and eavesdropping with potent magic.
Wrestler (Black Belt archetype): Replaced Reverse Grappler feat with Grabbing Style feat.

Miscellaneous

Sub Job Limitation added: Class features that two classes share (such as uncanny dodge) accrue at the rate of the faster class.

Another small update + Chemist love!

Added a couple more racial archetypes, some changes, and more Chemist discoveries.

Races

Guado (Base Race): Added Detect Undead as a racial spell-like ability.
Lamia (Beastman Tribe Race): Added a new racial Bard archetype (Watersinger).
Sahagin (Beastman Tribe Race): Added a new racial Geomancer archetype (Wave Warden).

Classes

Chemist: Added a few new discoveries (Alchemical Simulacrum. Bitter Pill, Boneshard Bomb, Bottled Ooze, Chameleon, Cytillesh Bomb, Darkness Bomb, Defoliant Bomb, Demolition Charge, Directed Bomb, Doppelganger Simulacrum, Ectoplasmic Bomb, Flesh-Eating Bomb, Glassfoot Bomb, Greater Alchemical Simulacrum, Greater Bombard, Grounding Goo, Healing Bomb, Mummification, Neutralizing Bomb, Phantom Limb, Pheromones, Promethean Disciple, Sandstone Solution, Siege Bomb, Solid Ground, Tanglefoot Bomb, Tentacle, Thorny Bomb, Underwater Demolition, Vestigial Arm, and Wings)
Medic: Replaced Natural Healing ability with Healing Hands ability.

Archetypes

Death Knight (Dark Knight archetype): Made a couple of changes to Infection and Malignance, also added a slew of abilities.
Sea Wolf (Roegadyn Fighter archetype): Added: A sea wolf adds Navigate and Pilot to his list of class skills and removes Ride and Knowledge (dungeoneering) from his list of class skills.
Sky Pirate (Thief archetype): Added: A sky pirate adds Navigate and Pilot to his list of class skills and removes Linguistics and Knowledge (dungeoneering) from his list of class skills.
Watersinger (Lamia Bard archetype): The watersinger’s song reaches from the depths of her soul into the elemental waters from which life first sprang. Her voice commands water, bending and shaping it to her desire.
Wave Warden (Sahagin Geomancer archetype): The wave warden patrols beneath the sea, preserving the safety and secrets of Sahagin communities. Though he fares best beneath the water, dry land is no haven to his quarry.
Spells

Necromancer Spells: Added Detect Undead (1st level), Lesser Animate Dead (2nd level), and Animate Dead (3rd level).

Miscellaneous

Located on the Magic page (http://www.finalfantasyd20.com/magic/), I have noted how most spellcasters can learn spells.
Added a line for Limit Breaks: In addition, a limit break cannot be activated while another limit break is in effect (like some that have durations).

Avengers assem… *ahem*… new update!

Added a few more… questionable archetypes and some other stuff.

Races

Antica (Beast Tribe race): Removed speech, added Limited Telepathy. Added a new racial Chocobo Knight archetype (Antrider).
Yagudo (Beast Tribe race): Modified Swordmaster into a racial Yagudo Fencer archetype.

Prestige Classes

Lucian Knight (Prestige Class): Renamed to Crownsguard. Mark ability was changed.
SeeD Operative (Prestige Class): Made some slight changes to the abilities. Error fixes and word correcting mostly. Junction ability now state they cost a stocked spell. Para magic is the term used for magic and caster level is now noted for SeeDs.

Archetypes

Agent of Inquiry (Bard archetype): Can now use light armor with Gentlemen’s Hustle ability without penalty.
Antrider (new Antica Chocobo Knight archetype): The antica often produce their own answer to mounted combat, riding large ants into war.
Bombardier (Engineer archetype): Replaced Support Droid with Chemist Discoveries.
Dimensional Hopper (new Time Mage archetype): Dimensional hoppers discover and travel to all the secret places of both the mortal and immortal spheres, which often puts them at odds with authorities. Many find work as messengers, heralds, envoys, runners, couriers, dispatch riders, and emissaries the world over.
Gun Mage (Blue Mage archetype): Removed Dancing, Defending, and Vicious from the Mage Bullets ability and added Allying, Designating (Lesser and Greater), and Huntsman.
Magitek Operator (Engineer archetype): Renamed to Ironman, reduced the size of the Power Armor to Medium, gave it Energy Blasts, and the ability to fly.
Princess (Bard archetype): Added to appease the masses.
Raging Hulk (new Chemist archetype): These chemists have found a way to mutate their forms into a raging hulking beast, eschewing the knowledge of bombs and alchemical items for raw ferocity and anger.
Shield Champion (new Fighter archetype): A shield champion focuses on both offense and defense, blending weapon and shield in perfect balance to impede his enemies while delivering deadly blows, and even turning the shield itself into a formidable ranged weapon.
Shinobi (Ninja archetype): Added new Mudra ninjutsus and a capstone ability.
Speedster (new Time Mage archetype): Every speedster is unique. Some develop specific powers early and build them up over time to be better than others with them. Others take a more general approach, gaining flexibility and versatility in many different situations. One thing remains constant, however. All speedsters yearn to be the fastest there is.
Swordmaster (Yagudo Fencer archetype): Was changed into a racial Fencer archetype for Yagudo.
Webslinger (new Ninja archetype): Webslingers are ninjas who intentionally emulate the abilities and styles of spiders. Many believe themselves to be actually descended from giant spiders, while others simply taken spiders as a clan totem, or bitten by radioactive spiders that grant them their powers.

Spells

Added the Web spell (2nd level) to the Summoner’s spell list.
Modified Float to ignore difficult terrain.
Moved Floatga from 3rd level to 4th level.
Added the Permafrost (5th level) and Ragnarok (5th level) spells to the Blue Mage’s spell list.

Bestiary

Added Fenrir, courtesy of Phobophobian and Flintwyrm from Discord.

Magical Items

Ribbon: Changed slightly, makes wearer immune to magical negative status effects except Doom and Stop up to 6th level spells.
Super Ribbon: Changed slightly, makes wearer immune to magical negative status effects of any level.
Added more alchemical items (courtesy of Napaztrix from Discord) and made changes to 99% of all the items, increasing the cost. Added new rules for crafting alchemical items as well.