Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was bored....
And someone challenged me to make a Kefka base class. For lulz, I did it.

http://www.finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/pat...kanite.pdf
I love it. Tongue
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger
You can make a base class on a whim in half a day but you can't update the real classes?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa7ocPc2ODTFVS-en9Qlp...frIlmIPC_U]

The fact that it seems to be a viable class is terrifying. Is this getting added to the list of base classes? With or without the Kefka references?
oh gawd XD
(04-12-2013, 10:17 PM)Nihilarian Wrote: You can make a base class on a whim in half a day but you can't update the real classes?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa7ocPc2ODTFVS-en9Qlp...frIlmIPC_U]

The fact that it seems to be a viable class is terrifying. Is this getting added to the list of base classes? With or without the Kefka references?

I know, I'm a terrible slacker.

And, lol, I don't know. I did try to make it viable Smile
If you can do that then I challenge you to make a class based on Ultimecia
(04-13-2013, 02:19 PM)Marc_Wilkinson Wrote: If you can do that then I challenge you to make a class based on Ultimecia

Probably could... but my only motivation is that I like Kefka. Wink I don't like Ultimecia :p
Fair enough lol. Okay then, make a class based on another final fantasy villain you like
Kefka > all.
You need a cool name to get him to make a class you want.
I challenged him to make "Insane Clown That Laughs Like A Hyena And Wants To Destroy The World" class so that he can play it in my game, and he made it. Do the same for Ultimecia, it is that simple.Tongue
I don't think every villain needs its own class.

I'd probably rename the class Fanatic and let it work for any diety that fits.

Also, is the class meant to have two cohorts? And at level 13, that guy is pretty much a swarm. He's invulnerable to physical attacks; in order to kill him you need to use AoE, because it's not a stretch that he could have 50+followers by 13th level.

I wonder if that counts... as an Insane Clown Posse.

: D
(04-14-2013, 09:22 AM)Nihilarian Wrote: I don't think every villain needs its own class.

I'd probably rename the class Fanatic and let it work for any diety that fits.

Also, is the class meant to have two cohorts? And at level 13, that guy is pretty much a swarm. He's invulnerable to physical attacks; in order to kill him you need to use AoE, because it's not a stretch that he could have 50+followers by 13th level.

I wonder if that counts... as an Insane Clown Posse.

: D

You can have only one cohort. And he's not invulnerable. You only get 1 swift/immediate action.
At level 5 you get a cohort and at level 7 you get leadership. Fair point about the swift actions, though.
What i meant is that i think you can only have 1 cohort thru leadership even if you already have one. If im wrong, ill change it though.
There is no text in the Leadership feat that disallows having cohorts from other sources, AFAIK.
(04-14-2013, 06:16 AM)Asteron Questar Wrote: You need a cool name to get him to make a class you want.
I challenged him to make "Insane Clown That Laughs Like A Hyena And Wants To Destroy The World" class so that he can play it in my game, and he made it. Do the same for Ultimecia, it is that simple.Tongue

ok then. Viladin, I challenge you to make a "Witch that is bent on absorbing all of time and space and become a living god" class lol.
(04-14-2013, 12:34 PM)Marc_Wilkinson Wrote:
(04-14-2013, 06:16 AM)Asteron Questar Wrote: You need a cool name to get him to make a class you want.

ok then. Viladin, I challenge you to make a "Witch that is bent on absorbing all of time and space and become a living god" class lol.

I second this with "Insane Momma's boy dead set on summoning a planet busting rock so he can absorb the energy of dead people and become a living god"
Not gonna happen. Nih will stab me in the liver if i make another non-sensical class again instead of updating the stuff that needs updating, like summoner. Smile
Oh...... Lol
I'm very very good at finding livers. I'm not very good at stabbing them. I always miss and there's always a mess and someone's screaming and next thing you know I'm on Doctor Phil.

A PrC or Archetype somewhere down the line wouldn't be awful, though. I guess Sephiroth would need a Samurai Archetype? That could work. The SOLDIER PrC already makes his weapon ridiculously huge. It would have to be Archetype, since he could only take 3 or so levels of the PrC (7 levels of a base class, 10 levels of SOLDIER)