Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to build a summon avatar and familiar?
I have a few questions to help me with 2 of my players.

One wants to play a Summoner and I am kind of confused about the process of building the Avatar's stat sheet and then leveling it up, and then much the same question for one of my other players who's expressed a great deal of interest in having a familiar.
(11-20-2019, 03:33 PM)Shindo Wrote: I have a few questions to help me with 2 of my players.

One wants to play a Summoner and I am kind of confused about the process of building the Avatar's stat sheet and then leveling it up, and then much the same question for one of my other players who's expressed a great deal of interest in having a familiar.

What are you confused on? Pick an avatar, check on the Avatar Progression table for level ups. Familiar is similar.

Do you build the AC like you would for a player character? And the extra AC bonus on the Avatar page stack with the AC bonus on the chart on the Summoner page?
(11-22-2019, 08:35 PM)Shindo Wrote: Do you build the AC like you would for a player character?  And the extra AC bonus on the Avatar page stack with the AC bonus on the chart on the Summoner page?

Yes and yes.