Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scythe questions and samurai stats
Besides the fighter class is there any other class that can make use of the scythe and its ridiculous 4x multiplier? I thought dark knight might but it doesn't seem like they have much going for them in the way of scythes.

As for samurai, what stats do they prioritize the most? Do people just focus on STR>CHA>DEX?
(11-03-2019, 02:55 PM)Afras Wrote: Besides the fighter class is there any other class that can make use of the scythe and its ridiculous 4x multiplier? I thought dark knight might but it doesn't seem like they have much going for them in the way of scythes.

As for samurai, what stats do they prioritize the most? Do people just focus on STR>CHA>DEX?

Dark Knights are pretty good with Scythes. They can get an ability to get a free critical hit.

And yes, for Samurais.

Which ability would that be, if you don't mind? Unless you mean paralyze defile someone and then wreck em with a scythe. I didn't think of that lol sorry I'm still learning the Pathfinder system.
(11-04-2019, 12:57 PM)Afras Wrote: Which ability would that be, if you don't mind? Unless you mean paralyze defile someone and then wreck em with a scythe. I didn't think of that lol sorry I'm still learning the Pathfinder system.

Ah, I must have removed it or nerfed it, I don't see it anymore. Sorry.