Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magicite knight
I can seem to find it and don't see any mention of it's removal in the update log. Is it removed purposely, temporarily, or accidentally?
(06-11-2019, 03:06 PM)Nida Westers Wrote: I can seem to find it and don't see any mention of it's removal in the update log. Is it removed purposely, temporarily, or accidentally?

Just recently removed. The author of magicite knight decided she no longer wants her stuff involved with FFd20 anymore and requested her stuff removed.

Sad reacts only. Did she have any other classes that got removed? I'm playing freelancer so I don't want to be lancing for free any abilities that can no longer be lanced, free or otherwise.
(06-12-2019, 12:34 PM)Nida Westers Wrote: Sad reacts only. Did she have any other classes that got removed? I'm playing freelancer so I don't want to be lancing for free any abilities that can no longer be lanced, free or otherwise.

Skylancer (Dragoon archetype) and Mog Knight (Chocobo Knight archetype) were removed.

Ah, well is there any way to get the information as a pdf? I made a character whose main class is Magicite Knight and he might have just been rendered unplayable lol