Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite character
So i was messing around with my title for fun and thought id start a thread on favorite character. Post a pic, and why they are your favorite and what ff they are from. Also im sure this has been done before im just not looking.

[Image: latest?cb=20110423053331]

Mine is obviously Kurasame.

Name: Kurasame Susaya
Game: Final fantasy Type-0
Why: Because hes the commanding officer of class zero, an utter badass. Known as the Ice Reaper and was part of a group known as the Four Champions (the strongest soldiers in Rubrum) and is followed by a Tonberry doll.

When one of their number betrayed and attempted to murder the other three, they were defeated with grievous injuries. Though she was near death, Miwa, the female leader in the group cast a spell of revival to save Kurasame. To ensure he would remember what had occurred as the Vermilion Bird Crystal would erase his memories of his fallen comrades, Kurasame wrote the incident down on the ground with his own blood while watching her die.

He stubbornly refused to get his wounded face treated, leaving a scar under his mask, and never fully recovered from the wounds he received from the traitor, resulting in his retirement from the battlefield. Kurasame was the only survivor among the four and it is said that the traitor's Cactuar still lurks within Akademeia.

[Image: tumblr_m7n87vt4rQ1qgi0pqo1_500.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Favorite character - by NeloAngelo - 05-03-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Favorite character - by Luphey - 05-06-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Favorite character - by Shield Wolf - 05-07-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Favorite character - by Manly Man - 05-07-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: Favorite character - by aBlackMage - 05-07-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Favorite character - by VoftheW - 07-07-2017, 03:50 AM
RE: Favorite character - by Hiei - 09-02-2017, 09:16 PM