Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Exposition
The characters I've got are in a homebrew setting that focuses on Eidolons, with some alignment restrictions taken out, and a take on gestalt rules that I can explain later, if anyone asks; it's similar to how things work in Tactics.

Uwa Eisenschwert is something of an odd case in terms of her occupation. A Hume Dark Knight, she has an ironic talent for White Magic deep within, despite her affinity for shadowy abilities. Many of her fellow Dark Knight colleagues, with whom she has sparred and even dueled, tend to outclass her in terms of damage being dealt in such controlled and sterile situations as fighting at the academy in which she hones her skills, but when the time comes to apply her knowledge to the field, she truly excels and outshines her peers with her unusual survivability; whereas they quickly must retire as their own health is steadily depleted when they use their dark powers, Uwa can simply take a moment to pause and restore her body before flinging herself headlong into battle once more. Such resourcefulness has attracted the attention of Odin himself, the first Dark Knight, and although he has high hopes for her, she is still far too green to even survive the trials that are his personal tutelage of a select few.

She and her sister, Claramond, share a desire for the betterment of the world, and although they go about it through opposing means- Claramond is a Holy Knight herself- they do their best to achieve their common goal. Uwa has a much more light-hearted temperament than most people, let alone that of the majority of Dark Knights, and strives to think positively, even in dire straits. Her fighting style is a ferocious, high-energy one, and while she does at least play fair when she spars or engages her fellows, she follows the creed "All is fair in love and war" resolutely, and has no aversion towards fighting dirty when out in the field; sucker punching, throwing dirt or salt in the eyes, or cutting the tendons of her enemies is not below her at all, and is willing to accept that others may end up using the same tactics upon her as well. Despite her lack of scruples when in combat, Uwa does her best to further goodness in the world, even if she has to kick the villain in the balls to do it.

Here's a picture I drew of her; my scanner can be a bit of a jerk, and so the colors are a little off, but she's supposed to be wearing an off-white suit with crimson embroidery to help signify her status as a White Mage on top of being a Dark Knight. The armor is supposed to be mythril, just lacquered to fit a Dark Knight's color scheme, and the sword is dark crystal (which I made a thread about here).

[Image: t3NIj1Y.jpg?1]

Messages In This Thread
Character Exposition - by TheFrozenMoogle - 03-20-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by Viladin - 03-20-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by darrel378 - 03-21-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by Viladin - 03-21-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by TheFrozenMoogle - 03-22-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by NeloAngelo - 03-23-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by TheFrozenMoogle - 03-23-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by Doc Korosu - 04-13-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by Archmagel - 04-22-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by What's in the box? - 08-22-2015, 10:13 AM