Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon Support
Pretty much what i was going to try to do.And Yeah Ill definitely do Lightning gunblade and Sazh's Missing Score i what i believe to be Barret's ultimate. I cant remember what Irvine's was but ill get that too. Just definitely seems not as much ranged as there are melee. I'll make a bigger list maybe tonight had a lot of stuff on my plate all day to be able to work on anything. I also plan to categorize it of course and maybe add more detail to them all. I will make a "Ultima" weapon as well. However i believe one was made by someone here i saw a long time ago.

Questions id like to ask thats on my mind:

Do you think i should make the special effects LB's and do more damage based on level or keep them at a times per day? If so, is 1-2 sufficient? I know they are supposed to be"ultimate" weapons and meant for end game but i want to keep a balance due to the extra stuff they give. Some of course get more than others. Some i feel aren't powerful enough for endgame.

Hows Ragnarok seem? I named it V.1 cause i figured id make other versions of it. I'm not sure im happy with what i did with it. Its just what came to mind at the time.

Should i move this to community creations by now? XD I know i wll once i get the final stuff set up.(Gods know when that is)

Messages In This Thread
Weapon Support - by GamblrShirasagi - 10-12-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Weapon Support - by NeloAngelo - 10-18-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Weapon Support - by GamblrShirasagi - 10-18-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Weapon Support - by NeloAngelo - 10-18-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Weapon Support - by GamblrShirasagi - 10-19-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: Weapon Support - by silverwerret - 10-19-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Weapon Support - by NeloAngelo - 10-19-2014, 05:08 PM