Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cameos
Do any of you use cameos in your campaigns? Cid would be a great example, hes in pretty much every Final Fantasy game, and he plays a different role in each one. I'd like to hear about your cameos and what effect they made on your campaign.
(08-13-2014, 03:02 PM)Luphey Wrote: Do any of you use cameos in your campaigns? Cid would be a great example, hes in pretty much every Final Fantasy game, and he plays a different role in each one. I'd like to hear about your cameos and what effect they made on your campaign.

In my last greatest campaign, the following cameos were sighted:

From Final Fantasy:
Cid
Vincent
Kefka
Biggs
Wedge
Rosa
Cecil
Rydia
Polom
Porom

From Chronotrigger:
Frog
Robo (Prometheus)
Lavos

From Lunar:
Nall
Ruby
Althena
Quark
How did you work Kefka in? That one stands out for me. I don't know why, I guess all the other ones seem reasonable ha ha. But I'd love to hear about that.
(08-13-2014, 07:04 PM)Luphey Wrote: How did you work Kefka in? That one stands out for me. I don't know why, I guess all the other ones seem reasonable ha ha. But I'd love to hear about that.

Kefka was the main antagonist, a god of madness and magic. He sought to rule the world. And the players' aim was to stop him. Smile
I am starting a campaign for a couple people where they will run across character cameos from all walks of entertainment.
"The Dimensional Arena"
Where they will face off in a virtual world arena against the likes of
Sephiroth(and many other FF char.)
T.G. Cid(gets his own entry because cmon he's God Tier)
Solid Snake
Chrono
Hero and his group from Dragon Quest 8
The Xmen
Goku
even invincible 4th wall breaking characters like Deadpool and Pinky Pie.
pretty much anything i could stat out and mimic i did..lol