The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Final Fantasy d20 Forums
Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - Printable Version

+- Final Fantasy d20 Forums (https://forums.finalfantasyd20.com)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy d20 Forums (https://forums.finalfantasyd20.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: FF Adventures (https://forums.finalfantasyd20.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) (/showthread.php?tid=361)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - darrel378 - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 06:10 AM)Doc Korosu Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 06:08 AM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: Meanwhile, I'm a moogle blue mage, who has sworn off all forms of conventional weaponry, and is just hoping that our party appreciates the most "improvised" of tactics.

That's still great and ridiculous it's the prefect party.

The prefect party? I assume this means we must talk in snooty British accents when in character Tongue

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - Doc Korosu - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 08:12 PM)darrel378 Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 06:10 AM)Doc Korosu Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 06:08 AM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: Meanwhile, I'm a moogle blue mage, who has sworn off all forms of conventional weaponry, and is just hoping that our party appreciates the most "improvised" of tactics.

That's still great and ridiculous it's the prefect party.

The prefect party? I assume this means we must talk in snooty British accents when in character Tongue

Hmm.. maybe if we were looking for a grail....

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - Viladin - 03-09-2015

Mumble server info posted in the campaign thread of roll20.

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - Doc Korosu - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 09:38 AM)Viladin Wrote: Mumble server info posted in the campaign thread of roll20.

What is mumble like anyway vill? I've never used it before.

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - Viladin - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 09:43 AM)Doc Korosu Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 09:38 AM)Viladin Wrote: Mumble server info posted in the campaign thread of roll20.

What is mumble like anyway vill? I've never used it before.

Its like any other voice chat server. Though, Mumble reduces background sounds for better quality.

Go here and download it: www.mumble.com

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - NeloAngelo - 03-09-2015

Was gonna ask about that today lol We will get together tomorrow for prep to go over characters/backgrounds get tokens for everyone and go over world abit more in detail and get us into mumble and answer anyone's questions and whatever els i need to go over. I need to make a list. And i probably wont. But i might...

I'll try to be on about 3(est). I understand Darrel might not be on until 4? We will see.

If we have time (and if i got it done) i may even start us into the starting city if you guys want. But first true sessions hopefully will be ready next week.

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - darrel378 - 03-09-2015

Yeah, sorry about that. My last class on those days ends at a quarter to 4, so I'll be on around then.

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - TheFrozenMoogle - 03-09-2015

Question Numero Uno:

Would there by chance be a carpenter in town?

Question Numero Duece:

Would he happen to sell sharp nails, that I may or may not be using as improvised traps?

(03-09-2015, 05:56 PM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: Question Numero Uno:

Would there by chance be a carpenter in town?

Question Numero Duece:

Would he happen to sell sharp nails, that I may or may not be using as improvised traps?

I wouldnt see why not Smile

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - darrel378 - 03-09-2015

Totally legit question; do caltrops require a standard action, or can i scatter them behind me as I walk?

Also, allowing purchase of spells for memorization? Matters a bit more for me than Frozen, but I understand if you don't want to give that many options to me.

And for everyone in the party, you guys want me to buy a Cure Materia? I can afford it, but I probably can't use it well. Otherwise I'll just grab a couple of elemental materia.

(03-09-2015, 06:55 PM)darrel378 Wrote: Totally legit question; do caltrops require a standard action, or can i scatter them behind me as I walk?

Also, allowing purchase of spells for memorization? Matters a bit more for me than Frozen, but I understand if you don't want to give that many options to me.

And for everyone in the party, you guys want me to buy a Cure Materia? I can afford it, but I probably can't use it well. Otherwise I'll just grab a couple of elemental materia.

Id say standard it doesnt say but gatta say that.

You may purchase the scrolls to learn them as you can afford.

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - TheFrozenMoogle - 03-11-2015

If you all don't mind me streaming this campaign, I'd love to do it. I'm currently getting it set up to go.

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - darrel378 - 03-11-2015

I'm cool with it. Just link the twitch page here so we can laugh at ourselves later.

Of course.

This will suprise you...

www.twitch.tv/thefrozenmoogle

I never would have seen it coming Big Grin

And that quote is quite apropos.

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - NeloAngelo - 03-11-2015

Long as everyone els is fine with it.

That is why I'm asking here.

By the way Moogle, I think you might like this.

http://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-XII-International-Zodiac-Job-System/24-moogle-balthier.png

Blue Mage/Sky Pirate ftw.

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - Viladin - 03-11-2015

* I like that picture alot.

RE: Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?) - NeloAngelo - 03-12-2015

Added the handouts Limsa Lominsa and The mist. Id like the mages to read the mist especially and i know moogle will be interested in Limsa. I put them in a folder as well so it wont be so cluttered.